Sunday, March 7, 2010

Troutasaurus

Well,no Sunday Breakfast actually this sunday,we were out of town,Although plenty of food was consumed and drinks flowed freely.... and we did eat breakfast, just at a friends house.Soo no review this week,.. well except that I did go fishing! and I did catch the biggest trout in my life, oh did I mention it was huge? cuz it was really big. It was a Triploid Rainbow, out of Rufous Woods Lake just out side of Bridgeport wa. This fish was fat as a football weighing in at least 10 lbs, yes Troutasaurus lives!... well not anymore cuz We Smoked that fat sucker! Big Fish, let me tell you. It looked like a Sockeye all filleted out . Yes there will be pictures, as soon as get them from my friend in Wenatchee, He calls himself ucatchem charters and for good reasons. A beautiful day, dead calm morning and the biggest trout I ever caught. All around a pretty good day. I missed one bite, so I was bound and determined to not miss the next one if I got the chance. The great beast hit hard, then pulled steadily ,fighting for it's freedom but it was all for not. when we saw it turn over in the water it looked like a garbage can lid with fins, not much fight in it though which was probably a good thing cuz once in the boat the line broke. Yeh yeh yeh Big Damn Fish alright I will post Pictures! So next weekend back to the restautant scene but I just had say something about this weekend , Thanks Jim and Lisa, Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment