Monday, March 1, 2010

Summary

I've been thinking of doing this for some time,the Blog that is, and what I think this should be is just a summary of what my wife and I and two of our close friends {Although at times there are more than just the two} have discovered about eating breakfast out, in and around the Seattle area. We make no claim to be professional critics, none of us are in the foodservice business. We do however possess a love for food, a passion for friendship and the desire to experiance both simultaneously. We often eat dinner and sometimes lunch out as well but breakfast is the fav! That being said, Of all the breakfast places we have visited{and there have been quite a few},and of all the fine coffee establishments that are in the greater seattle area, very few offer both. There are some ,I'm sure,and we or I specifically {as I am the only coffee drinker in the group } are bound an determined to find " the spot". Anyway, that is my quest or purpose if you will, to find the Perfect Breakfast and the Best Coffee in one eatery

No comments:

Post a Comment