Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Point of it all!

Hello Blogsters! This is gonna be short and sweet,as I have ,or we have ,I should say, have been to this little cafe in Browns Point Wa, a number of times,I have blogged about it twice I believe. We went there on Easter morning . We arrived about 9:00 and walked right in, not busy at all, and We all got our drink on, Ice T w/lemon for MSue,Hot T for Ol HT Ken,Oj for Val... atta girl Smoj I new you'd be back. Speaking of Val... she ordered "Jims Croissant", which is of course , said Croissant split and toasted, and piled high with scrambled eggs , cheese,ham and assorted veggies ,covered with some pretty fine Hollandaise , all partnered with some of the best browns in town(considering Browns Point isn't very big, they just might be the best!) Ol Hot T had the "Archies Omlette" ( this cafe used to be called Archies) a mostly sausage affair with all the fixins, along with those Browns , a pretty nice plate o grub!. Biscuits and Gravy was the plan for MSue, and dog gone it , It also was pretty darn tasty! I know this cuz I ate a good portion of it ! Thanks Honey! Browners on the side as well. As for Jimbo? Well I got all up in some "Eggs Benny" along with Brownsters too, it was only a half a poacher away from perfect,(1 Egg slightly over cooked) aint no thang! plus plenty of Jo , to make it all real. You know I really like this little cafe,family owned and ran, They just recently got their Liquor License, tried to talk me into a Bloody Mary, (usally not hard to do) they make their own mix! I declined . The Browns Point Diner is opened for Lunch and Dinner as well, although not late, They close at 8:00 , every other Weds they also have German Night , gotta go for that! mmmmm Wienerschnitzel... Yep once again Browns Point does not dissapoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment