Monday, May 3, 2010

Pike Place for Breakfast mmm good!

I know what your thinking, Hey it's Monday and no breakfast blog! Not so fast my faithfull blogamites, all two of you!Yessereebob, I'm changing it up a bit... but not sos you'd notice it, so let me splain,K? This Sunday I'm not going to blog about! What? but I am going to write a bit about saturday. On sunday {ok I'll write a little} Small oj Val was not in attendance, but hot T Ken stepped up to the plate and we whisked him up and went to The Chelan! yes the Chelan, but having raved on about it in Blogs past, I will for go going on and on about how good it was!, which it was...but I digress..ok, ok, sausage benny for me, special scramble for Msue , regular benny for HTK yeh yeh yeh yum yum yum! So saturday. Msue and I went down to the Pike Place market, you know typical chicky stuff, flowers , pictures, holding hands ... ok not so much on the last part but it was nice, just the two of us, and the two of us had to eat, right? correct amundo bloggers and bloggerinas . Well it was a toss up, Lowells or Ettas, we were buying flowers so we were closer to Lowells.....Lowells it was. We've eaten there before and its always been good, spendy, but good, Msue always gets the Dungeness Crab Benny and she raves about how good it is! Ive in the past, had the Corned Beef Hash{homemade} really good! I've also had the hangtown fry Yep Oysters there too! ,also most yummy.. , But today was different, I dont know if it was my chick side coming out or what, but we split a seafood omelette, yes we split one, {I never split} It had crab and shrimp and halibut, with a hollendaise over it all, crispy browns cooked in butter obviously, and all very good, I like Lowells, you can sit and look out at the Sound or you can sit in the bar and look down at the Market, either way it works. The Coffee? it's ok.. lucky for me while in the market area you can hit any number of Starbucks, all within a limpwristed softball pitch away. No Mini Donuts for me this time, but there's always a next time for Pike Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment