Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oysters again! uh huh!

Well I told you we'd go back to the Bay Cafe in Ballard, and today we did just that!,I mean they have oysters, what more do I have to say. Not only is the food at the Bay terrific, the service at this not so little cafe is beyond compare, Coffee ? always full, Ice T? ditto!if they're not fillin something or bringin something, they're tryin to.Even if the food sucked,I might go there anyways just to be served by the pros at the Bay!Sooo food wise, it was a four way Benedict love fest for the starving four, Small OJ snuggled up with Val,and Hot T got personal with Ken, Yep Ice T for Msue and Juppa Coe for me, as is my use. Msue and Val both had Seafood benny,cept for Msue had hers with eggs scrambled well done. All the Bennys come with crispy browns and fresh fruit ,delishariffic! Ken had Sausage Benny, also quite tasty!.. Me ? Weell I gotta say, OYSTER BENEDICT! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. Four of the crispy little shellfish, resting on a bed o spinach on top of an english muffin, poached eggs, hollendaise.. oh my, I need to rest a bit ... Ok I'm better now... It was just all so oystery! plus browns and fruit,Holy Mackerel! it was good. Soo Service? excellant, Food ? beyond that, Coffee ? dont care, the food is that good! Third trip to the Bay Cafe ? Hell yeh! they have an Oyster Omlette!

No comments:

Post a Comment