Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tommy's Cafe, Renton

This week oh my many blogger fans,Tommy's Cafe in Renton fell victim to the Famished Fours {FF's} pre lunch mastication onslaught{breakfast} I was in Renton last week and noticed the parking lot was packed in the early hours of a saturday, well I figured ,"Must be the food" pretty sharp huh? so then I looked it up on the net, and there were a lot of good reviews, thought it might be worthy of a try. So off we sailed in Msue's Convertible, sun shining, beautiful day that it was ,heading for our destination, Ol Hot T and small OJ {Smoj} in the backseat thoroughly recking their doos. I was drivin kinda slow so not to be too windy on our passengers, Msue says its better to go faster and get it over with, and then beat me to the {"Thats what she said "comment} So eventually we arrived and in we walked, seat yourself some one said, maybe Mrs. Tommy, and were promptly served our bev o choice, coffee for me {or hot water with a brown crayon dipped in it} Ice t w/lemon for Msue,and ol Hot T and Smoj had there usual {hot t, small oj} finally back to their senses, although Smoj Val was thinking bout pineapple juice, {she would just to screw with me, cuz thats how she rolls} Again Val ordered an omelette as a scramble, I mentioned to her of my previous blog and how I made fun of her, and her and Ol Hot T went on to explain how the scramble takes on a whole different dynamic as opposed to the omelette Yada ,yada, yada ok I get it!,sooo she ordered her's as a scramble,ham ,swiss cheese and peppers with home fries stead of browns and toast, the home fries looked pretty good, she didn't bring any home so I'm guessing she liked it. Ol Hot T Ken went right for the jugular ,with the Breakfast Mess,frankly it looked a lot like Vals but he said it was pretty darn good, although a bit short on animal parts, he exclaimed! My lovely Msue was bound and determined to keep it simple once again and not to copy Val,she was true to her word and ordered Bacon and Eggs scrambledwelldone, browns extra crispy, side o salsa! Eggs were perfect!, she said, good browns and toast also and plenty of Ice t to wash it all down with. Life is much nicer when Msue's happy. {i'm just sayin} As for ol Jimbo, I ordered the" Margaret" Two biscuits and gravy, three sausage links and browns but no eggs, so I asked for two of em over medium. The eggs were perfect I gotta say and the skits and gravy were pretty good to,as well as the browns . So all in all pretty good grub, we all thought it was worth a second trip, nothin fancy, but few of the places we go to are, food and friendship is how we roll, this time Tommy's supplied the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment